Asset Containment Unit (Film Universe)
|Asset Containment Unit|
The ACU Shield, present on Uniforms, Vehicles and Facilities.
|Former Commanders||Katashi Hamada (Deceased)
Simon Masrani (Acting, Deceased)
The Asset Containment Unit was a highly skilled security force who operated as the first line of animal related defence at Jurassic World on Isla Nublar. They were trained by InGen's Security Division.
The Jurassic World Incident
Indominus Rex Ambush
Pursuit of the Indominus Rex
Attack on Main Street
Following the abandonment of Jurassic World, the Asset Containment Unit ceased along with the rest of Jurassic World's divisions.
- ACU Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- ACU Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG 6x6
- Jurassic One (Commandeered, 2015)
ACU Troopers are armed with a series of lethal and non-lethal weaponry, they are only permitted to use lethal force in an emergency situation.
- UTAS UTS-15
- GE M134 Minigun
- Jurassic World Taser Rifle
- Jurassic World Tranquilizer Rifle
- Jurassic World Taser Spear
- CODA All-Purpose Net Gun
- Austin is incorrectly referenced as a Commander on the Control Room Main Screen. This appears to be a production error and the title was duplicated across from Hamada as is common when creating Screen Graphics. Unlike Hamada, Austin does not bear the insignia of Commander on his Uniform.