Get ready for a late night.
If you want to secure yourself your very own Target exclusive sexy Dr. Ian Malcolm Jurassic Park Funk Pop, you’re going to need to order fast. The option to order it goes live tonight at midnight PST, and supplies are expected to run out fast! In the past, they’ve released exclusives like this online in waves throughout the day after the initial batch, to give as many people a fair shot at ordering.
Update: The first wave has sold out.
— Funko (@OriginalFunko) March 14, 2018
Be sure to follow us on our social media channels, particularly Twitter for on the fly availability updates! Otherwise, use any of the product links provided, and keep refreshing for your best shot at getting an order before it’s sold out!
While the others are not yet available at Target, here are some other options for ordering the Jurassic Park Funko Pops!
- Dennis Nedry w/ Dilophosaurus (venom attack) |Entertainment Earth exclusive|
- Dr. Ian Malcolm |Amazon|Entertainment Earth|
- Dr. Alan Grant |Amazon|Entertainment Earth|
- John Hammond |Amazon|Entertainment Earth|
- Dennis Nedry |Amazon|Entertainment Earth|
- Dilophosaurus (1 in 6 chance for closed frill variant) |Amazon|Entertainment Earth|
- Velociraptor |Amazon|Entertainment Earth|
- Tyrannosaurus Rex |Amazon|Entertainment Earth|
- Shirtless Malcolm (Target exclusive)
Will you be buying the Injured Malcolm Pop? Sound off in the comments below, and stay tuned for the latest news!