At long last, official images of the Funko Pop Jurassic Park line have arrived!
Just days ago, we had a sneak peak at the product range via conceptual artwork that was released, and now final products have been revealed! This marks the first toy range released for the first Jurassic Film since the Kenner toys in 1993, and arrives just in time for the 25th Anniversary celebration, which the box art showcases.
Take a look at the images first spotted by Funko Pop Hunters, and read on for the update from Funko!
The lineup is everything I wanted from Funko (minus Ellie not getting a stand-alone figure… and not even being mentioned by name on her packaging), and I am incredibly excited to pick up the set. This will be my first foray into Funko collecting, but assuming Funko aspires to live by the words of John Hammond, and continues to spare no expense, it will not be my last.
Also, great news for the Jurassic super fans – the concept art omitted the Velociraptors sickle claw, but the final toy rectified this error! The only change needed for absolute accuracy would be the Jeeps number, which should be #10 – the open top vehicle with the tool box in the back.
Hold on to your butts. pic.twitter.com/AdGvvau0AG
— Funko (@OriginalFunko) January 19, 2018
Shortly after we initially ran this article, Funko released a blog post featuring more information about the line – one highlight being shirtless Malcolm (above). Check out the image below of the entire exclusive and chase lineup!
The full list is as follows, with links to pre-orders:
- Dennis Nedry w/ Dilophosaurus (venom attack) |Entertainment Earth exclusive|
- Dr. Ian Malcolm |Amazon|Entertainment Earth|
- Dr. Alan Grant |Amazon|Entertainment Earth|
- John Hammond |Amazon|Entertainment Earth|
- Dennis Nedry |Amazon|Entertainment Earth|
- Dilophosaurus (1 in 6 chance for closed frill variant) |Amazon|Entertainment Earth|
- Velociraptor |Amazon|Entertainment Earth|
- Tyrannosaurus Rex |Amazon|Entertainment Earth|
- Shirtless Malcolm (Target exclusive – not yet available)
- Jurassic Park Jeep Vehicle w/ Ellie Sattler (not yet available)
The Jurassic Park Funko Pops release this February, so keep your eyes open! More Pops are certainly on the way, as a Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom line is expected – and perhaps a wave 2 for Jurassic Park, featuring Robert Muldoon, Donald Gennaro, Ray Arnold, Tim, and Lex.
As always, stay tuned for the latest news, and let us know what you think of the Funko Pops in the comments below!